We ship directly from Taiwan to most all the countries in the world!
For shipping you can choose the flat-rate method that works best for you.
- $8 Flat Rate Regular Shipping - 10 to 14 business days*
- $14 Flat Rate EMS (Express Mail) Shipping - 4 to 8 business days*
* These are approximate shipping times which don't include delays due to your country's Customs regulations and procedures.
Declarations and Customs:
- If you need an invoice in the parcel let us know before ordering or at the time of ordering.
- If you don't want an invoice in the parcel let us know before ordering or at the time of ordering.
- If you need us to make any special type of declaration (for your Customs Agency) let us know before ordering or at the time of ordering.
- We cannot be responsible for your Customs Agency denying entry or returning the parcel to us. In such an event, shipping is not refundable and product re-stocking fees may apply.
- Lost parcels will be refunded if not delivered within 45 days after sending. We ask for your patience and understanding while we work to solve this problem.
- Damaged items should be documented by the recipient immediately after the parcel is received. We will refund or replace them.
- If your post office fails to deliver the parcel to you (and the address was written clearly as you indicated to us) shipping is not refundable. Once returned to us in Taiwan we will contact you and arrange for re-shipment at your expense. You need to be at the address at the time of delivery or arrange for someone to sign and receive the parcel.
Returns and Exchanges:
- We will always send you what you ordered. If a mistake is made we will send you the correct items at no additional expense to you. We do however ask if possible we would prefer to combine with a new order (if you are planning to make one).
- If we sent you the wrong items we may request that you send them back to us or to an affiliate of Taiwan Sourcing. We would of course pay the postage for any such items.
- If you are not satisfied with the items you purchased please let us know and we will work together with you to resolve the issue. We recommend ordering the smallest amount of a tea to try first before purchasing a larger amount. We can't guarantee that you will love every tea, but we do guarantee the teas will be delivered in good condition without any spoilage.